Kelly M. Graves (formerly Kelly M. Gendreau) received her Bachelor of Science Degree with a concentration in Business Administration from Becker College in 2001.
After interviewing back in September of 2001, Mrs. Graves has worked exclusively with Aframe and Barnhill under the supervision of Attorney Carl D. Aframe since October of 2001 bringing continuity to your solution.
Mrs. Graves is experienced in various matters:
- United States Bankruptcy Court:
- Knowledge of Local Rules and Bankruptcy Law, Construction and filing of Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Petitions, Schedules and Statements, and Chapter 13 Plans with the goal of reaching confirmation, handling large scale cases, preparation of various motions, responses, objection to claims, adversary proceedings, discharging liens in accordance with 11 U.S.C. §522(f), discharging second mortgages, preparation of Applications for Compensation, various matters with regard to creditor representation, reopening cases
- Appeals and Litigation in the United States District Court;
- Litigation in the BAP;
- Litigation in the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit;
- Litigation in the Mass State Court (Superior and District);
- Litigation in the Mass Supreme Judicial Court;
- Litigation in the Mass Appellate Courts;
- Litigation with banks, the Internal Revenue Service and the Mass Department of Revenue;
- Involved in In re: Timothy P. Perkins v. Mass Department of Revenue,
United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, Case No. 14-1350;
- Managing of Discovery in all Federal and State Courts;
- Manages case load through Inforuptcy and Web Pacer;
- Loan Modifications;
- Interviews clients and manages client relationships;
- Manages files;
- Supervision of administrative employees;
- Title searches;
- Legal research;
- ECF Certified.